Mass Area Cocaine Anonymous (MACA) Announcements: July-Sept 2023
- The Area Hotline is 617-807-0979 and the website is www.caofma.org for more information about H&I commitments, meeting lists, and upcoming events!
- Hospitals and Institutions (H&I Committee) is looking for volunteers to attend commitments!! Please contact H&I Chair Jack H at 617-487-8935 for more information.Note: H&I commitments are open to anyone who would like to attend. Only requirements are at least 90 days sober to speak and 6 months sober to chair a commitment. No need for pre-approval, just show up!
- Atlantic North Regional Convention (ANRC) will be held in Toronto, Ontario October 13-15, 2023!! Please go to www.ca-anrc.org or email email@example.com for more information.
- 25th Annual MACA Cookout will be hosted by the Norwood CA group this year and will held on Sunday, August 6th from 10am-4pm at Houghton’s Pond Recreation Area in Milton, MA at Picnic Site # 3. Please contact Diana P at 857-312-5598 or the website for more information.
- The next Area meeting will be held on Sunday, September 10th at 6:00 PM via Zoom. Please contact Area Chair Ashley S at 978-605-0465 for the link.Note: Elections for all Area Service Positions will be held at this meeting if anyone is interested in getting involved in a higher level of service work!!
Massachusetts Meetings: All are welcome!
- Tuesday – “No Matter What” 7:30-8:30pm is a Big Book, Step, Discussion meeting which is now Hybrid in person at CHA Hospital Macht Building – 1st Floor Room # 143 at 1493 Cambridge St, Cambridge, MA 02139 and via Zoom (Meeting ID and PW on the website)
- Tuesday – “Andover Coc-A-Nuts” 6:30-7:30pm is a Big Book, Speaker, Discussion meeting in person only at the Unitarian Universalist Church – 6 Locke St, Andover, MA 01810
- Friday – “Freedom to Choose” 7:00-8:00pm is a Big Book, Discussion meeting which is now Hybrid in person at CHA Hospital Macht Building – 2nd Floor Auditorium at 1493 Cambridge St, Cambridge, MA 02139 and via Zoom (Meeting ID and PW on the website)Note: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late to Macht Building for the Tuesday and Friday night meetings, please ask the security staff at the CHA Hospital ER entrance to let you in.
- Sunday – “Any Lengths” 6:30-7:45pm is a Big Book, Speaker, Discussion meeting in person only at the First Baptist Church in Alden Hall Door #5 at 100 Winter St, Norwood, MA 02062New
New Hampshire Meetings: All are welcome!
- Friday – “Weigh Out” 7:30-8:30pm is a 12 Step, Speaker, Discussion meeting in person only at the Dover Baptist Church 151 Washington St, Dover, NH 03820