Announcements for All CA Groups–05/18/2017- 07/09/2017
- The Lynn Meeting is closed indefinitely.
- The Waltham and both Cambridge CA Meetings need Support – Please attend !!
- The Womans Place commitment, which CA has supported for many years needs female speakers..It does have a new Chairperson Amanda C. …contact via the website.
- Hospital and Institutions always need Volunteer Speakers. Please consider helping at a facility near you regularly. Contact H & I Chairman Ernie D. via the website or hotline View H & I commitments on the CAMI website– caofma.org.
- CAMI Annual cook-out is scheduled for Sunday August 20, 2017 at Houghton’s Pond DCR at a new site – Picnic site # 3 across from our previous site – more shade better view of pond.
- Next CAMI Meeting July 9, 2017 @ 6:15 pm 3rd floor conference center Cambridge Health Alliance, 1493 Cambridge Street, Cambridge, MA.
- Monday – “Relief Seekers” 7:15-8:15 pm – Waltham
- Tuesday – “No Matter What”-7:30-8:30 pm- Cambridge
- Friday – “Freedom to Choose” – 7:00- 8:30 pm-Cambridge
- Saturday – “ Fourth Dimension” – NMW Club – 6:00-7:00 pm -Lynn
- Sunday- “Any Lengths” – 7:30- 8:45 pm – Norwood
Guide to the 12 Steps
This pamphlet is not a substitute for using the Big Book and a sponsor. Its purpose is to shed light on the Twelve-Step program in the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous, as it relates to our addiction.
If there were one watchword to describe how these Steps should be practiced, it would be “continuously,” for it is only through God and constant application of these principles that we can be assured of the recovery offered by Cocaine Anonymous.