Mass Area Cocaine Anonymous (MACA) Announcements 5/15-7/10/2022
- The MACA hotline is currently not operational, but the website is www.caofma.org for more information about the fellowship of CA, announcements, and upcoming events
- The next MACA meeting will be held on Sunday, July 10th at 5:00 PM via Zoom. A great way to get involved in service work! Please contact Area Chair Diana P for more information at 857-312-5598
- The 24th annual MACA Speaker Meeting & Cookout will be held on Sunday, August 21st from 10:00-4:00 PM at Houghton’s Pond Recreation Area – Picnic Site #3 in Milton, MA
- The 2022 Atlantic North Regional Convention (ANRC) is being held June 30th – July 5th in New York City, NY at the Hilton Midtown. To register for this event and book hotel rooms please visit the ANRC website at www.ca-anrc.org
- Hospitals and Institutions (H&I Committee) is looking for volunteers to attend commitments!! Please contact H&I Chair Ashley S at 978-605-0465 for more information
- MACA observes the 7th tradition at the Area level and we welcome donations!! Area now has a Venmo account in which they can receive donations @massareaofca
Massachusetts Meetings: All meetings need support – All are welcome!
- Tuesday – “No Matter What” 7:30-8:30pm via Zoom (Meeting ID: 828-7512-0439 PW: 953227)
- Tuesday – “Andover Coc-A-Nuts” 6:30-7:30pm is in person only at Topsail Recovery Center – 140
- Haverhill St, Suite 8, Andover, MA 01810
- Friday – “Freedom to Choose” 7:00 -8:00pm via ZOOM (Meeting ID: 898-157-0879 PW: drew
- Sunday – “Any Lengths” 6:30-7:45pm is in person only at the First Baptist Church in Alden Hall Door #5 at 100 Winter St, Norwood, MA 02062
Unity is a common bond that transcends all differences. We’ve discovered no matter how different our circumstances or the paths that brought us here, we all suffer from the same disease: addiction.
We admitted our lack of power and accepted that we could not recover alone. The strength and direction of our recovery is found in our unity. – From CA Reading “Unity”