Mass Area Cocaine Anonymous (MACA) Announcements 3/10/19 – 5/12/19
- The Cambridge CA meetings on Tuesday and Friday Night need Support
- Cambridge Friday Night is now a “Solution Based” Big Book Meeting – 7:00- 8:15 pm
- Hospitals and Institutions always need volunteer speakers. Need 3 months sober to speak and 6 months sober to chair. All are welcome! Just show up or contact our new H & I Chairperson Charlie C. via phone at 617-599-9844 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Women’s Place commitment which CA has supported for many years is in need of support and female speakers – held the 3rd Sunday of every month 7-8pm (contact Charlie C. for more information please)
- Next MACA Meeting is May 12, 2018 at 6:15pm 3rd floor conference center Cambridge Health Alliance, 1493 Cambridge Street, Cambridge, MA – Great way to get involved in service work!!
- The CA World Convention is being held July 4-8, 2019 in Stockholm, Sweden. Go to ca.org for convention details and registration. Several MACA members are attending!!
- Atlantic North Regional Convention is being planned now for March 2020 in Niagara Falls area. Anyone who wants to get involved please contact Atlantic North Region Trustee – George M at email@example.com for more information!!
- CA World is seeking submissions for a 12 Step Workbook and C.A. 12 & 12 Electronic submissions preferred. Use link: https://ca.org/service/world-service-conference/cocaine-anonymous-newsgram/
- MACA Hotline number is 617-539-6090 and the website is caofma.org for more information about CA, meetings, commitments, upcoming events and announcements!!
- Tuesday – “No Matter What” 7:30-8:30pm at The Cambridge Hospital Macht Building – Rm 143
- Friday – “Freedom to Choose” 7:00-8:15pm at The Cambridge Hospital Macht Bldg – 2nd Floor Auditorium
- Sunday – “Any Lengths” 7:30-8:45pm at the 1st Baptist Church in Norwood
If there were one watchword to describe how these Steps should be practiced, it would be “continuously,” for it is only through God and constant application of these principles that we can be assured of the recovery offered by Cocaine Anonymous. – Excerpt from CA Pamphlet “A Guide to the 12 Steps” at www.ca.org