Mass Area Cocaine Anonymous (MACA) Announcements 9/8/19 – 11/10/19
- CA Meeting in Springfield, MA – Closed Until Further Notice
- Friday Night – Freedom to Choose Group is celebrating its 32nd Anniversary on Friday, 9/20 with a Gratitude Meeting during the regular meeting time and then fellowship after at Bertucci’s in North Cambridge – All are welcome to attend!!
- MACA has been asked to participate in the All Pathways Lead to Recovery: Speaker Jam and Recovery Panel on Saturday, 9/21 from 12-5pm at The Dewitt Center, 122 Dewitt Drive, Roxbury – All are welcome to attend and support Caroline B. who will be speaking at the event!!
- Hospitals and Institutions always need volunteer speakers, especially for The Women’s Place commitment which CA has supported for many years needs support and female speakers – held the 3rd Sunday of every month 7-8pm. Need 3 months sober to speak and 6 months sober to chair. All are welcome! Just show up or contact our H&I Chairperson Charlie C. via phone at 617-599-9844 or email at email@example.com
- Next MACA Meeting is Sunday – November 10, 2019 at 5:00pm on 3rd floor conference room the Cambridge Health Alliance Hospital, 1493 Cambridge Street, Cambridge, MA – Great way to get involved in service work!! Please contact Diana P. or Caroline B. for more information.
- Annual Elections for all MACA positions has been postponed and will be held at the November meeting!! Please consider serving on MACA Board for one year – we meet every 2 months and work to support Mass Area CA meetings by doing Public Information, managing Hotline & Website, supplying literature & meeting lists, and coordinating H & I commitments in the area.
- Atlantic North Regional Convention is planned for March 13-15, 2020 in Niagara Falls, New York. Anyone who wants to get involved please contact Caroline B. or Atlantic North Region Trustee – George M at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!!
- MACA Hotline number is 617-539-6090 and the website is caofma.org for more information about CA, meetings, commitments, upcoming events and announcements!!
Massachusetts Meetings: Cambridge CA meetings need Support – All Welcome!!
- Tuesday – “No Matter What” 7:30-8:30pm at The Cambridge Hospital Macht Building – Rm 143
- Friday – “Freedom to Choose” 7:00-8:15pm at The Cambridge Hospital Macht Bldg – 2nd Floor Auditorium
- Sunday – “Any Lengths” 7:30-8:45pm at the 1st Baptist Church in Norwood
I made it into this program because someone else worked their Twelfth Step on me. Someone passed it on to me. Someone was out there after they got clean and sober, caring about others. I need to never, ever forget that. Had they simply gone on with their lives and forgotten about people like me who were still out there using and suffering, I wouldn’t be here today. My gratitude begins with that fact. It is with that gratitude in mind that I reach out to others, especially the newcomers. I need to have them in my life. That is where my spirituality begins. – From CA Reading “Reaching Out” at www.ca.org