MACA ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR ALL CA GROUPS (July 8, 2018 – September 9, 2018)
• The Cambridge CA Meetings need Support – Please attend!!
Women’s Place commitment which CA has supported for many years needs female speakers; please help and contact Ernie D for information via the website or hotline.
• Spectrum commitment in Weymouth, MA on the 3rd Saturday of each month needs support – contact Caroline B for information via the website or hotline (617-539-6090).
• Hospitals and Institutions always need Volunteer Speakers. Please consider helping at a facility near you regularly. Need 3 months sober to speak and 6 months sober to chair. All are welcome! Just show up or contact H & I Chairman Ernie D. via the website or hotline. View H & I commitments on the MACA website– www.caofma.org.
• Next MACA Meeting September 9, 2018 at 6:15pm 3rd floor conference center Cambridge Health Alliance, 1493 Cambridge Street, Cambridge, MA.
• Annual elections for all MACA service positions will be held at this meeting. Great way to give back and get involved in service work!!
** MACA 21st Annual Cookout on Sunday, August 5th, 2018 **
Time: 10:00am-4:00pm, get to site by 12:00pm for parking, Lunch from 12-1:30pm, 1:30pm speaker Sarah R. from CA Dover, NH meeting
Location: Houghton’s Pond Recreation Area, Milton, MA at Picnic Site #3 Rain or Shine!
Food, Fun, and Fellowship!! Swimming and Volleyball too 🙂 See you there!!
· Tuesday – “No Matter What”- 7:30-8:30 pm – Cambridge
· Friday – “Freedom to Choose” – 7:00-8:30 pm – Cambridge
· Sunday – “Any Lengths” – 7:30-8:45 pm – Norwood
THE HOME GROUP
We never have to be alone again. On a bad day, we find there is usually someone there who understands and who can help us get through it sober
Excerpt from ‘The Home Group’ CA Pamphlet – – www.ca.org